let's work together
At Rebel In Bloom, we practice an integrative approach to therapy that incorporates intersectional feminist principles, interpersonal neurobiology, attachment theory, body-oriented approaches and experiential psychotherapy.
By growing into a group practice, we aim to mentor and uplift clinicians seeking to apply an anti-oppression framework to trauma-informed clinical work and in doing so, greatly increase access to trauma-informed, culturally affirming mental health services among clients.
We seek a fully licensed psychotherapist to provide therapy services to clients as W-2 employee of Rebel In Bloom, PLLC. In a manner that is in alignment with our core approach, the psychotherapist is also encouraged to bring their own unique specialties to the practice.
General timeline: Accepting applications until February 12th, 2021. Interviews will be held in February and we plan to onboard in February/March and start seeing clients April/May.
- Provide specialized, culturally responsive, attachment-oriented, trauma-informed psychotherapy services to Rebel In Bloom clients
- Complete documentation (progress notes, assessments, treatment plans) and collect payment for all services provided in a timely manner
- Adhere to all laws, regulations and codes of ethics related to providing mental health services under full licensure
- Participate in outreach, marketing, and business related activities to further engage with and support our community
- Be consistent and reliable in service delivery and communication with clients, colleagues and contacts outside of Rebel In Bloom
- Show up – with clients, colleagues and community – as a compassionate and assertive steward of anti-oppression work
- Strive to consistently deepen growth and capacity to provide counseling that is meaningful and impactful
- Ask for help when needed
- Maintain the care of the space when in office
NEEDS OF THE JOB
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work
- Fully licensed with an active, unrestricted license (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, or PhD) in the State of Texas
- Capacity to grow into a full-time caseload of 22-25 client sessions per week
- Evening and weekend availability
- Ability to provide telehealth sessions during shelter in place orders and in person sessions from the office in South Austin
- Willingness to provide services as an in-network provider on at least one Rebel In Bloom insurance panel
- Have developed at least one area of specialization (ex: lgbtq+, body image, substance use, sex/sexuality, grief + loss, trauma, etc)
- Timely, responsive and effective communication skills (written, oral, visual)
- Tech savvy: google suite, EHR, social media and blogging inclined
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Work as a full-time employee under a W-2 agreement with a competitive fee split
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance available once reaching full time status seeing at least 22 clients per week on a regular basis
- Gorgeous, eco-friendly, ADA accessible office space
- Marketing via the Rebel In Bloom website
- Twice per month consultation on clinical, outreach, business, branding and marketing topics
- Assistance getting on insurance panels under Rebel In Bloom
- HIPAA compliant email, phone, video chat and EHR system
To apply for this position, please send an email to [email protected] by February 12th at 5pm with a resume showing relevant work experience, references and a 1-2 page cover letter that expresses:
- Your interest in this position in a group practice setting.
- The knowledge, skills and experiences that enable you to be a good fit for this position.
- How you see this position contributing to your longer-term career goals.
Please note that applications without a resume, cover letter and references will not be considered.
Rebel In Bloom brings a person-in-environment lens to therapy. This means that we seek to understand each client within the context of their relationships, cultural/racial/religious background, economic/employment situation, and physical health. As such, people of marginalized identities are warmly encouraged to apply.